Wednesday 30 September 2015

JJCM @ Kopitiam Ali, Muthu & Ah Hock (AMAH)


KOPITIAM ALI, MUTHU & AH HOCK


Address:
Lot B-G-01, Ground Floor,
Block B, Oasis Ara Damansara,
Jalan PJU 1A/7, Petaling Jaya.


Kopitiam, literally means, coffee shop in Hokkien. This place brings nostalgic memory of the old time when the old songs are played especially P.Ramlee's songs. The decorations are classic too!


We love to lepak here because the bench is wide and big enough for my husband to be comfortable while eating and chatting. This is our favourite spot everytime we came here. My husband doesn't like to seat on the stool because he'll easily gets back pain. Hihii..


Prices are in the budget range, less than RM10 per person for a simple breakfast of plain nasi lemak, with hot tea or coffee. No issues with the price for me.


The nasi lemak rice is light and fluffy, not over cooked. You may choose to add chili cuttlefish (sambal sotong). The sambal itself tastes well on its own. You can smell the sambal from far.


The food is just awesome. I had the Nasi Lemak Ayam. The price is very reasonable for a good portion of food. I really enjoyed eating the Nasi Lemak Ayam which is served with a tasty and juicy whole leg of fried spiced chicken. 


The first time I was here, I went for nasi lemak and ayam rendang. The rendang was really delicious. Definitely the food quality here is good and the taste is marvelous. 


It is a lovely place to go for a weekend brekkie with family or anyday, meeting with friends over fragrant nasi lemak. This is my third time here. We just got back from Kelantan and thanks to Bob and Pika for picking us up from the airport and bring us here, again!

I strongly recommend this Kopitiam to all Nasi Lemak Lovers out there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wELcomE

I still fall on my face sometimes and I.. Can't color inside the lines 'cause.. I'm perfectly incomplete.. I'm still working on my masterpiece and I.. I wanna hang with the greatest gotta.. Way to go, but it's worth the wait, no.. You haven't seen the best of me.. I'm still working on my masterpiece ~Jessie J - Masterpiece~