Monday 14 September 2015

JJCM @ Lemang To'ki


LEMANG TO'KI


Address:
Lemang To'ki,
Batu 2, Jalan Tras,
28700 Bentong, Pahang.
(Kuala Lumpur - Bentong - Kota Bharu route)

We went there on our way back to Kota Bharu from Kuala Lumpur. It took us about 45 minutes to reach this place from my sister's house in Gombak. From far we could see a big signboard 'Lemang To'ki' above the roof of a quite big food stall.


This place is famous among the bikers. Even when we came here, there were several groups of bikers having their lemang here. Berderet superbike tersusun. 


The place is quite nice and the area is quite big. So peaceful. Blends quite well with nature. Go green! Confirm makan bertambah!


My grandmother used to make lemang and sold them at her stall in Kijal, Kemaman. Used to help her preparing and selling lemang during school holiday. But she's retired now. Lemang ni, a Malay traditional food made of glutinous rice and coconut milk and cooked in a hollowed bamboo. Di sini, lemang dibakar di dalam kawasan stall. Fresh from the oven! Hahaa.. 

Lemang & Rendang

LEMANG SET

Lemang Kosong RM2.50
Lemang Ayam RM4.50
Lemang Daging RM4.50
Lemang Serunding RM4.50
Lemang Ayam + Daging Rm6.50

LEMANG BATANG

Sebatang RM9.00
Sebatang RM10.00
Sebatang RM12.00
Sebatang RM13.00

RENDANG

Ayam RM6.00
Daging RM6.00
Ayam + Daging RM7.00
Serunding RM6.00

The price is quite reasonable!

Apart from lemang and rendang, they also served pantai timur fusions, buffets, seafood, ala thai menu. Ayam bakar and daging bakar pun ada.


We already had our breakfast at Genting Sempah before we get here. So it would be a suicide if we continue to eat lemang here. We opted for take away. The smell of the rendang sungguh menusuk kalbu sepanjang perjalanan.


The lemang was already cold by the time we ate it. Although the lemang and rendang were cold, they still taste great. The lemang was still soft. Bayangkan kalau makan semasa masih panas. Huhuu.. The rendang was just nice. Spicy but not too spicy! Terbaik!!

Mom is getting better at her photography skill. Hahaa..

Apa-apa pun, lemang on Hari Raya is too mainstream!
Jom beraya hari-hari di Lemang To'ki!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wELcomE

I still fall on my face sometimes and I.. Can't color inside the lines 'cause.. I'm perfectly incomplete.. I'm still working on my masterpiece and I.. I wanna hang with the greatest gotta.. Way to go, but it's worth the wait, no.. You haven't seen the best of me.. I'm still working on my masterpiece ~Jessie J - Masterpiece~