Saturday 3 October 2015

JJCM @ Rahsia Kitchen


RAHSIA KITCHEN


Address:
Jalan Budiman,
20400 Kuala Terengganu,
Terengganu.
(Opposite Qawa Coffee & Sandwich)

Tel: 011-11880801


Operation hours: 
5.00pm - 11.30pm
Kitchen closed every Thursday & Friday
Temporary shutdown for Maghrib prayer 
7.00pm - 8.00pm


A friend of my sister suggested her to try the western food at this place. We were excited to go because we thought that there must be something special behind the name. It sounded so secretive. We need to find out what so secret about it. Hihii..

When we reached the place, it was full house. Need to wait for a little while to be seated. The crews did a good job in noticing who came first. First come first served! 


Although the place was full, it didn't feel stuffy because the airflow was good. This place consists kitchen area, eating area and a roof. No walls! I love it! Love the light bulbs too! Hihihi..


The food was great! I had a chicken roulade, mom had beef carbonara, sister had pan seared salmon. We also tried their meatballs. Everything that we tried were delicious! Yummeh. The food was served macam kat hotel. Very beautiful when it first came to your view on the table.


Satisfied customers! Kudos to all the crews! Insyaallah we'll come again to try other menus.

(^____^)


START EVERYTHING WITH
BISMILLAH

ALWAYS EAT AND DRINK WITH
YOUR RIGHT HAND

KEEP CALM, SMILE, AND SAY
ALHAMDULILLAH
FOR EVERY SINGLE THING

I love the quotes they put up at the restaurant.

If you are in Kuala Terengganu and looking for a good dining place with delicious food, you should try Rahsia Kitchen. I really recommended it because it's worth the money! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wELcomE

I still fall on my face sometimes and I.. Can't color inside the lines 'cause.. I'm perfectly incomplete.. I'm still working on my masterpiece and I.. I wanna hang with the greatest gotta.. Way to go, but it's worth the wait, no.. You haven't seen the best of me.. I'm still working on my masterpiece ~Jessie J - Masterpiece~