Saturday 23 March 2013

My Belated Birthday Present

someone special hadiahkan a belated birthday present...

 menerima bungkusan yang tertulis MARLIANA...
hehehee... that's me...

don't judge a book by its cover...
and don't judge a present by its wrapper...

you never know what you'll find inside...
sangat mendebarkan...

 aawww... so cute!!

INSTAX MINI 7S
rasa macam nak menangis...
dah lama nak camera ni...
everytime lalu kedai gambar mesti berhenti sekejap nak tengok...

 one of my wish list...
yes... dah dapat...

THANK YOU SO MUCH yer!!

look how beautiful she is...
I LOVE IT so much!!

"Don't be disappointed on the journey of life
There are friends in the world
Seize your chance and value your opportunity
May our friendship be everlasting."

JUST FOR ME... (^_^)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wELcomE

I still fall on my face sometimes and I.. Can't color inside the lines 'cause.. I'm perfectly incomplete.. I'm still working on my masterpiece and I.. I wanna hang with the greatest gotta.. Way to go, but it's worth the wait, no.. You haven't seen the best of me.. I'm still working on my masterpiece ~Jessie J - Masterpiece~