Friday 11 September 2015

JJCM @ RSMY Best Cheese Naan


If you are looking for the best cheese naan in town, RSMY is the place worth visiting.


Address:
76, 70, Jalan Danau Niaga 1, 
Crystal Ville, 
53300 Kuala Lumpur.


We ordered cheese naan (rm6.00) and garlic cheese naan (rm7.00). The size is smaller than the usual mamak's cheese naan but definitely cheesier. Even cheesier than pizza. Hihii.. There's also Yummy Cheese Naan (rm8.00) which has more cheese in it. But we didn't go for it because our tummy was already half full from the dinner before. Mahu terjeluak if makan yummy cheese naan tu. And oh, you need to buy the curry or daal separately.


RSMY's menu. Don't forget to get yourself Honey Lemon drinks to counter the fatness. Hahaha..


Everyone who came here and posted their reviews on blogs, instagram or facebook, there will be pictures of them stretching the cheese and my mom and I, didn't want to miss it! Voila!!


They're definitely not stingy on the cheese. There's cheese in every bite. I can still taste the soft naan bread in my mouth. Definitely one of the best cheese naan in Kuala Lumpur. 


Just look at those cheese in the freezer. A bit pricey? Trust me its worth the money. But finding this place is a bit tricky, so good luck with the Waze!

Have a nice cheesy bite!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wELcomE

I still fall on my face sometimes and I.. Can't color inside the lines 'cause.. I'm perfectly incomplete.. I'm still working on my masterpiece and I.. I wanna hang with the greatest gotta.. Way to go, but it's worth the wait, no.. You haven't seen the best of me.. I'm still working on my masterpiece ~Jessie J - Masterpiece~