Saturday 12 September 2015

My Latte Quest : LOKL Coffee Co.


LOKL COFFEE CO.


Address : 
30 Jalan Tun H.S. Lee, 
50000 Kuala Lumpur.

Open from Tuesday to Sunday
8:00am to 8:00pm.
Closed on Mondays


I came here with my friend Alin for my latte quest and our brunch date. I've been told earlier that the prices are more expensive than local breakfast but this is for my latte quest, tasting the best latte all over Malaysia, so I'll pay and rate. I'll be the judge whether the latte is worth the money or not. Hahaa..


So this was my latte with lovely latte art. I was very excited to see the art on my latte that day. A job well done to the barista! In this picture, the texture is not smooth anymore because it took us quite amount of time just to try some flatlays. We managed to behave ourselves not to stand on the chair just to produce the flatlays. Oops!

My latte was good. I am no coffee expert but for someone who just started drinking coffee, the taste of LOKL's latte was so nice. So I have to say that it was worth my money!


If you are looking for a good cup of coffee and a nice breakfast this is the place to go! We each had a pretty good brunch and the pannacotta was delicious. We really enjoyed our brunch here.


At first, we took the outdoor seating which is more of a breeze but than switched to indoor because we fear that it might rain. But i really like the outdoor ambiance. So peaceful! And I really like the sewing machine that was converted into eating table. Lovely setting and a really good place to chill. I love the feeling when I was there.


It was not very easy to find the cafe but its entrance blends in the area quite nicely. LOKL is not very far from dataran merdeka. But Waze gave us the wrong simpang! Huhuu..


Overall, the brunch was delicious and the latte was great! Thank you Alin for recommending this place. Our gossip has no ending. Hahahaa..

MY LATTE QUEST:
LOKL Coffee Co. ~ checked!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wELcomE

I still fall on my face sometimes and I.. Can't color inside the lines 'cause.. I'm perfectly incomplete.. I'm still working on my masterpiece and I.. I wanna hang with the greatest gotta.. Way to go, but it's worth the wait, no.. You haven't seen the best of me.. I'm still working on my masterpiece ~Jessie J - Masterpiece~