Thursday 16 May 2013

A Place to Call Home

A house is made of walls and beams
A home is built with love and dreams

i like this house...
it gives me a lovely and homely feeling...
my house will have flowers at every window too!
(cheewah... bila la mampu nak ada rumah sendiri ni?)

lately ramai yang dah beli rumah...
booking rumah...
dapat kunci rumah...
pindah rumah...
beli perabot rumah...
hias rumah...
dan semuanya mengundang cemburu di hati...

Having a place to go is HOME
Having someone to love is FAMILY
Having both is a BLESSING

you are the lucky ones...
to have both... a home and a family...
i have none to call my own...

for now...
only the loving mother, father, sisters and a brother 
who loves me for me...
my family...

(^__^)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wELcomE

I still fall on my face sometimes and I.. Can't color inside the lines 'cause.. I'm perfectly incomplete.. I'm still working on my masterpiece and I.. I wanna hang with the greatest gotta.. Way to go, but it's worth the wait, no.. You haven't seen the best of me.. I'm still working on my masterpiece ~Jessie J - Masterpiece~